Family tour

 Hello friends, my name is Princi Sahu, today I have returned again.  sharing some of the interesting things in my life.  Today I will tell about my family tour.



       I, mother, father, my brother, sister, all of us went to the Jata Shankar temple which is in Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh. 



           This is my first tour with the family, it is a very beautiful temple, I was very happy we all enjoyed it very much.  We wandered there.  Visited God.  






      There were also many monkeys there. 



                  There was a lot of stair.  



         We cooked food on the same and we ate on the same side. We made fried reflux and flour in food.  



We left the house at 5 a.m. in the morning and reached there at 7 a.m. o'clock and returned home at 2 p.m.o'clock.





Comments