The party time

 Hello friends!🙋🏻‍♀️ how are you all?  My name is Princi sahu.  I have come with another interesting👌 story of my life, so let's start.


    🥳The party time🥳







Whom does it belong to when I had the last paper of class 11th and all of our friends went out.  We party there and find out what happened.  We cut the cake by bringing my friends cake over there.  The cake was placed on the bike.  What happened when I was on the bike, the cake fell due to the disbalance of the bike.  One piece was cut, but the rest of the cake fell from the bike and then all of our friends had eaten the same cake in pieces. 



              But there was a lot of grief.  So much tasty cake fell.  It was very tasty cake.And it was also sad that they got so much tasty and so little.



But say anything we enjoyed a lot.


And I think all of you will also be enjoying my party time.

                 

😊Thanks for reading😊 

Comments