My daily routine ( Princi sahu )

Hello friends my name is Princi Sahu.  I am a student  Starting today I am writing my blog.  My life is very interesting, which I want to share with you guys.  I will share some interesting things of my life with all of you.  I will keep bringing the interesting things in my life.  You  keep reading.

Result day 📚

My class XII result was about to come.  I was excited because I knew.  My exams have gone very well. My parents very scared what could happen. And you know how much confidence is there a little bit scared to me . 

    Few hours later....

At 3:00 pm my result has arrived then I saw,

I get 87.3% this is very happily moment in my life and my family also very happy. 


Few minutes later...

My relatives , friends and my school principal also call me and congratulate to me about my this achievement. I'm got 3rd rank in my class 12th. This is very respectful moments to me I'm so happy. 



Comments